THE “FULL WORKS” SPINNEYFIELDS CHEESEBURGER
Recipe: The “Full Works” Spinneyfields Cheeseburger
If you like your burgers piled high with ‘The Full Works’, this is the recipe for you!
It feeds a family of four, complete with our special recipe sauce!
For the Burgers…
- 500g Steak Mince,
- 1 tsp Salt and Ground Black Pepper to season
- Small Red Onion, grated
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Brioche Burger Buns (sliced and toasted)
For the “Secret” Burger Sauce…
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp American Mustard
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Gherkin, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Vinegar
To serve, include ‘The Works’…
- 8 slices Smoked Streaky Bacon, crispy cooked
- 4 slices Spinneyfields Mature Cheddar
- Little Gem Lettuce as required
- 4 slices Beef Tomato
- Sliced Gherkins as required
- Onion slices
Method for the “Full Works” Spinneyfields Cheeseburger
1. Mix the “Secret” Burger Sauce ingredients in a bowl and ideally make several hours beforehand to really allow those flavours to mature.
2. In a bowl, blend together the grated Onion, Mince, Worcester Sauce and seasoning, and divide into 4 (about 125g per burger).
3. Flatten each portion into a burger shape.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan on a high heat and fry the Burgers for about 2 minutes each side, ensuring they are thoroughly cooked.
5. Evenly spread the “Secret” `Burger Sauce onto each toasted Brioche Bun base.
6. Then build your Burgers…add Lettuce and the slice of Tomato, then the Burger, followed by the Spinneyfields Cheese Slice, 2 rashers of Bacon, more Sauce, the Onion slices and Gherkins.
7. Top off with Bun and skewer to hold it together.
A Mexican-inspired dinner for all the family! Made extra special with a Spinneyfields Cheddar and Mozzarella grated cheese topping.
Our Spinneyfields Mature Cheddar, Tomato & Broccoli Quiche recipe is perfect as a light lunch or a more heartier meal.
These sweet-looking savoury treats bring out the best in our mature cheddar.
Receive More Recipes
If you would like to receive more recipes like these then enter your name & email address below.