Looking Back On An Incredible Performance at International Cheese and Dairy Awards
Last week, at the prestigious International Cheese and Dairy Awards, we hoped to be a hit with the judges.
What we didn’t expect was just how big a hit we were about to become.
First the floodgates opened
They came one after another…three Golds, six Silvers and six Bronzes…an unprecedented haul of 15 Medals, spread across so many different categories and products. Highlights included…
- ..our exciting new plant-based “cheese”, scooped an astonishing two Golds, a Silver and two Bronzes at it’s very first awards show.
- Consistent Shred scored in the Best Pizza class.
- There was another Gold and another Silver for Spinneyfields Cheese Slices.
- Ornua Nutrition won Silver and Bronze for their Maltesers and Snickers protein drinks.
- We picked up another Silver for grated Irish Cheddar, a Medal in the Best Sandwhich category, and two of the three Medals awarded in the Catering & Foodservice section
And then it was Trophy time!
Yes, to top everything, we picked up one of the show’s top accolades…The Best in Show Trophy for Free From “Cheese”, awarded to PlantNation, the amazing plant-based “cheese” that’s feeding the vegan revolution.
Now that’s what we call a Win Win!
From the Blog
Cheddar Cheese Slices might seem a simple cheese product, but it’s versatility could make it one of the world’s most important ingredients.
As we come out of lockdown number 3, we look at how Spinneyfields Cheese aims to be at the forefront of menus to help kick-start the UK food industry.
We look at the effects of the Pandemic on the Quick Service Restaurant and Takeaway industry – and how things could have changed forever.
Stay in the Know!
Simply submit your email address and we’ll let you know when we’ve posted new insights into important developments and new trends that will impact the world of foodservice.