Looking Back On An Incredible Performance at International Cheese and Dairy Awards
Last week, at the prestigious International Cheese and Dairy Awards, we hoped to be a hit with the judges.
What we didn’t expect was just how big a hit we were about to become.
First the floodgates opened
They came one after another…three Golds, six Silvers and six Bronzes…an unprecedented haul of 15 Medals, spread across so many different categories and products. Highlights included…
- ..our exciting new plant-based “cheese”, scooped an astonishing two Golds, a Silver and two Bronzes at it’s very first awards show.
- Consistent Shred scored in the Best Pizza class.
- There was another Gold and another Silver for Spinneyfields Cheese Slices.
- Ornua Nutrition won Silver and Bronze for their Maltesers and Snickers protein drinks.
- We picked up another Silver for grated Irish Cheddar, a Medal in the Best Sandwhich category, and two of the three Medals awarded in the Catering & Foodservice section
And then it was Trophy time!
Yes, to top everything, we picked up one of the show’s top accolades…The Best in Show Trophy for Free From “Cheese”, awarded to PlantNation, the amazing plant-based “cheese” that’s feeding the vegan revolution.
Now that’s what we call a Win Win!
From the Blog
Pizza is as popular as ever and 2024 promises to be an exciting year of new pizza trends. Here we look at what’s hot for pizza in 2024.
Here’s a quick guide to the grading process as carried out by the company’s leading cheese experts, the cheese graders!
The Super Six Savers range of grated blends from Spinneyfields can help cut costs without compromising on quality cheeses for the catering industry.
Stay in the Know!
Simply submit your email address and we’ll let you know when we’ve posted new insights into important developments and new trends that will impact the world of foodservice.